Veredus Richmond - Hot Jobs & More!
SHAREPOINT ENTERPRISE ADMIN – CONTRACT – RICHMOND, VA
SharePoint Enterprise Administrator Qualifications:
• 5+ years experience in a technical application role supporting SharePoint 2007, 2010 including server administration of these systems (Systems Analysis, Enterprise, Operations, or similar)
• Strong working knowledge of front end SharePoint
• Ability to translate requirements into technical specifications, including scoping of infrastructure to support it
• Knowledge of SQL server 2012
• Knowledge of Windows server 2008/2012
• Broad technical knowledge across application, database, and supporting infrastructure
• Excellent communication, coordination and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated organization and planning skills that include the ability to handle multiple deadlines and associated pressures, and to manage work
• Demonstrated competency in analytical and logical thinking, troubleshooting
• Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems
• Demonstrated ability to create a network of relevant individuals to solve operational problems
• Achievement orientation; concern for quality; flexibility; self-starter
• Experience in the adaptation to and the application of new and rapidly changing technology to business needs.
SharePoint Enterprise Administrator Responsibilities:
• Works fairly independently, this role performs support services with the IT Enterprise infrastructure, ensuring operability, capacity and reliability in the enterprise environment.
• Assists in planning, design, support, implementation and troubleshooting activities, including server operating systems and hardware for company’s Internet and Intranet through SharePoint and Sitecore; and other hardware/software technologies that enable the processing of business transactions between corporate, division and outside service providers.
SharePoint Enterprise Administrator Job Summary:
• Coordinate with Infrastructure Coordinator to submit and track server requests for new builds, decommissions, moves, space additions, and firewall requests
• Coordinate submission, entry, and execution of SCCM deployments
• Evaluate impact of pending infrastructure changes with regards to application impacts
• Support resolution of application(s) specific technical issues such as outages, performance, and configuration
• Provide guidance on infrastructure & security related projects that affect the application(s)
• Coordinate with infrastructure teams to support infrastructure changes that could affect their systems or clients and communicate with team and architects to ensure awareness and impacts of the changes
• Provide strategic guidance and aid in implementation of overall application well being and performance tuning
• Ensure security standards and best practices are understood and adhered to
• Provide guidance for approval of exception requests and governance with respect to technical components of the application, and track them when necessary
• Provide management and architect with information specific to the applications such as usage, database size, troubleshooting, etc.
• Coordination and Installation of upgrades, patches, and security fixes to applications in all environments
• Troubleshooting issues during outages including reviewing and analyzing logs from server outages, coordination of tickets with Microsoft on larger issues that are not solved internally
• Day to day administration including completing tickets from end users, and administering space; creating and branding new sites; coordination with database administrators to move or copy sites from one environment or web application to another; deploying enhancements, broke/fixes; submitting change orders, ITRCs, etc; supporting team members to provide technical information about sites and configuration Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.