Veredus Richmond - Hot Jobs & More!
SALESFORCE ARCHITECT – PERM – RICHMOND, VA
Play a critical role in leading the strategy, definition, and realization of architecture and design
Saleforce Architect Skills & Requirements:
• 5 -7 years of experience implementing CRM solutions with Salesforce and Service Cloud
• Experience implementing Salesforce.com in a large-scale, enterprise environment
• 10+ years of overall development and architecture experience
• Integration experience within the Salesforce space (REST, SOAP, ESB)
• Salesforce DEV 401 Certification
• Proven track record of developing an organization and achieving results through others
• Strong oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving strategic initiatives through large and diverse organizations. Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to work within multiple work streams at one time
• Salesforce DEV 501 and / or 502 Certification
• External website experience including content management systems, search, e-Commerce and related technologies.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.