Veredus Richmond - Hot Jobs & More!
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES – PERM – RICHMOND, VA
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, this person will serve as an HR business
partner to support achievement of business objectives. This role will also serve as a key member of the
US Life HR Senior Leadership Team and provide overall leadership to US Life’s talent management efforts.
Senior Human Resources Skills & Requirements:
• BS/BA degree in Human Resources or relative discipline
• 10 years Human Resources experience including strategic support of senior executives to align HR practices with business priorities
• Demonstrated track record of delivering high impact solutions as a business partner
• Demonstrated negotiation, coaching, interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to provide coaching and feedback to senior level leaders
• Ability to adjust style to reach solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to build consensus across various constituencies and achieve results through others
• Strong analytical approach to solving issues/challenges
• Demonstrated track record of employee advocacy and strategic business partnership
• Strong project management skills
• Proven leadership and influencing skills with ability to energize and coach others
• Strong people skills: ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization to address a broad range of issues
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.