Veredus Richmond - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER – PERM – RICHMOND, VA
Sr. User Experience Designer Skills & Requirements:
* Passion for technology and design, and the drive to stay on top of industry trends and best practices
* Persuasive communicator – able to explain complex or intangible concepts to stakeholders at all levels
* Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
* Collaborative and team oriented work approach
* Solid understanding of user-centered design processes and ability to balance customer needs with business goals in developing solutions
* Experience facilitating brainstorming and product discovery sessions and getting consensus among a large, diverse group of stakeholders
* Experience conducting and leveraging user research
* Strong UX Design principles and deliverables, including rapid prototyping, site maps, information architecture, user personas, wireframes, flows, etc.
* Ability to convert ideas quickly into design artifacts
* Strong design aesthetic
* Ability to perform interface design critiques and supply objective feedback to designers
* Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
* Able to train and mentor others in UX design methodologies and best practices
* Experience designing solutions for web, mobile, and tablet applications
* Experience with Agile development processes
* Responsive/adaptive design experience a plus
* E-commerce experience a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years’ experience within the field of user experience and interaction design/development
* BA/BS degree
* Portfolio or work samples showcasing UX prowess, creativity, and depth of thought coupled with fluency in best practices for Interaction Design, Visual Design and Front End Development
Have an advanced understanding of:
* web technology
* design principles
* prototyping methods and tools
* user-centered design process
* presentation methods
* usability and user research methods
* data analysis
* collaboration techniques
Sr. User Experience Designer Job Summary:
The Sr. Interaction Designer is responsible for translating complex consumer and business needs into simple and elegant user experiences for web properties that are industry-leading and brand-defining. He/she will lead the Interaction Design for large and/or complex products/product groups. He/she will drive collaboration, develop solutions and make recommendations based on user research and industry best practices to translate business strategies into world class online experiences that are grounded in consumer truths. In partnership with Product, Strategy and IT, he/she will be progressive, efficient and highly engaged; providing creative methods of interpreting customer perspectives.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://richmond.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits starting Day 1, and at virtually no cost to you.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video – culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.